Padlock LOCK DISC Moto Abus Element 290
Il ABUS Element 290 disc lock
protects your bike with 10mm of special hardened steel. Once the Abus Element 290 Motorcycle Lock
on the brake disc, no longer leaves any chance for thieves to quickly steal your vehicle. The only thing that can be done quickly is its closure: the locking pin, in fact, is blocked directly through the "push down" cylinder, a feature much appreciated by all motorcyclists who have to perform this gesture several times a day. In addition to safety and comfort of use, the disc lock padlock ABUS
Element 290 also features great accessories such as:
- Memory Cable supplied so you will not forget to remove the disc lock before starting the bike and risk falling.
- Second key.
- Carrying bag.
ABUS motorcycle lock features:
- Steel locking pin from 10 mm
- Easy closure thanks to the pressure cylinder, the pin engages in the closure automatically
- The pin, the body of the closure and all the locking elements are made of special cemented steel
- Two keys included
- "Memory Cable" to avoid starting with the disc lock inserted (included in the supply)
- Quality cylinder