Helmet Bell Moto-3 Classic Matt Black Blackout
A return to the dawn of its history, Bell Helmets with the Moto-3 he returns to the origins of his forms.
Created in the 70s the Helmet Bell Moto-3 Classic Matt Black Blackout, has definitely marked the history of the American offroad, placing the Californian brand Bell Helmets among the absolute pioneers in the production of special cross helmets. This blast from the past has undoubtedly been successful. Riding the wave of keeper bikes scrambler and retro, the Moto-3 has taken a step forward.
Il helmet vintage Moto-3's Bell it is a unique object that will make your riding style aggressive and with a retro taste.
- Composite fiber shell
- 3 inner shells in EPS (expanded polystyrene) with multiple densities (XS-M, L-XL, XXL)
- Removable interior in antibacterial and washable fabric
- EPS padded 3D Cut cheek pads
- Lining: padding in sponge (solid color models) or imitation leather (decorations), removable and washable • Closure with double D padded buckle
- Ventilation: ventilation slots in the chin area. • 5-button peak: removable
- Chin guard with EPS lining
- Weight 1350g
HELMET HOMOLOGATED DOT - ECE
Check the stock status of the product. All products with a green light are ready to go in 24/48 hours; those with an orange light have longer delivery times up to a maximum of three weeks.