Power Commander V for Royal Enfield Continental GT e InterceptorThe Power Commander V for Continental GT e Interceptor it perfectly optimizes the air / fuel ratio, significantly improving the performance of the bike by pushing it to the maximum. The PPower Commander V for Continental GT e Interceptor it is easy to install and uninstall by returning the bike to factory settings.
Features of the Dynojet additional control unit:
- Small size
- Powered directly from the USB socket
- Possibility of choosing between two maps already included (toggle control not included)
- Prepared for input from gear or speed sensor (allows you to vary the map according to the gear engaged or the driving speed)
- Prepared for analog input (allows you to install a 0-5 volt sensor and program a map of variations on inputs related to suction pressure or operating temperature)
- With the input from the engaged gear sensor activated, the PCV can allow (on a 4-cylinder motorcycle) to map each cylinder individually and for each gear engaged (total of 24 maps in total).
- Allows variations with respect to calibrations carbbasic material from -100% to + 250%. (against + 100% of the PCIII USB), useful feature on 8-injector motorcycles.
- The programming screen has the gas opening range divided into 10 columns (compared to 9 in the PCIII USB program)
- Improved acceleration pump function (greater possibility of adjustment and greater sensitivity levels)
Check the stock status of the product. All products with a green light are ready to go in 24/48 hours; those with an orange light have longer delivery times up to a maximum of three weeks.